Beaches can be great any time of year and any time of weather and they are one of the most sought after date locations on the most romantic day of the year - Valentine's Day.
If the couple are "certified" sun-worshippers then the combination of balmy weather, pristine beaches, and luxurious resorts make a Valentine' Day at the beach a memorable time for both.
While a trip to the beach is usually a grand adventure, beach dates on Valentine's also suit best those individuals who have busy, hectic lives and want and need a break, or who enjoy traveling and nature.
Setting up a Valentine's Date By The Beach
Although all beaches guarantee total satisfaction and enjoyment, it should be considered that not all beaches are created equal. Before setting up that Valentine's date by the beach, you might consider these five steps.
1. Establish the kind of beach that you and your date want. The most important thing is that you’ll enjoy your date by the beach. For romantic aura, you should look for a quiet and pristine beach where you can unwind and won’t be disturbed.
2. Start looking and researching for that ideal beach spot and be sure to choose the beach that goes with your plan. You can choose from a wide variety of beaches like public and private beaches, sandy beaches, nude beaches, rocky beaches, white beaches, black beaches and the like.
3. Remember the beach essentials - prepare for swimming and other beach related activities. Never forget to include a sun block with high SPF. Bring a durable beach bag large enough to contain your flip-flops or thongs, plenty of towels, snorkeling gear, bathing suits, a novel or magazines and sunglasses.
4. If you are planning flying to your destination then schedule and reserve early. It would be best to make all the necessary preparations such as bookings and reservations for accommodations as soon as possible.
5. No matter how you get there, plan your beach Valentine's date well. Look for the ideal beach for that ultimate beach getaway by doing a little research so you can anticipate everything you need. It is best to look for beach resorts that have Valentine's Day offerings so you won't have to spend too much effort in decorating the venue. There are those that offer discounts on using their amenities while others set up a special menu for couples on Valentine's Day. The best thing that you could do is to choose those beach resorts that has existing Valentine's Day offering and add up some spice by customizing things using your own ideas.