Looking for some great natural / organic make-up companies to try? Check out Silk Naturals and Zuzu Luxe.
In case you haven't tried it yet, Silk Naturals makes amazing eye shadow! It is incredibly pigmented, has a soft velvety feel, and the company carries a huge assortment of colors. Zuzu Luxe formulates one of my favorite mascaras, which is made from natural ingredients; the application of the mascara is super smooth and easy. The formula is light and gel-like in texture, which great for lengthening, but not really for volumizing - it's really great for a natural look. I decided to write a short post about these products because I came up with a wonderful combination for blue eyes. I think these colors would work well on any eye color, but it's especially flattering for those baby blues!
Here’s how to get the look:
1) Silk Naturals Stick 'Em eye shadow enhancer / primer over entire lid
2) Silk Naturals mineral eye shadow in ‘Burnout’ in crease and on the outer side of eyelid, and just above the eye crease
3) Silk Naturals mineral eye shadow in ‘Element’ on inner side of eyelid and just above the eye crease
4) Silk Naturals mineral eye shadow in ‘Saint’ gently dabbed above the other two colors, but not quite up to the brow bone.
5) Zuzu Luxe mascara in ‘Navy’
Be sure to subscribe to keep up to date with various natural beauty and healthy lifestyle tips and reviews. This column is meant to be a helpful tool for people who are looking to switch to natural cosmetics, but who don't know where to start. I post positive reviews and articles about products that have worked well for me personally. Hopefully these articles are helpful to my readers, in helping them choose makeup and skincare that are non-toxic and all-natural!