Looking for some great natural / organic make-up companies to try? Check out Silk Naturals and Zuzu Luxe.
Silk Naturals makes the best eye shadow I have ever tried. It is incredibly pigmented, has a soft velvety feel, and the company carries a huge assortment of colors. Zuzu Luxe makes my favorite mascara, which is made from natural ingredients and the application of the mascara is super smooth and easy. The formula is light in texture - great for lengthening, but not overly volumizing. I decided to write a short post about these products because I came up with a wonderful combination for blue eyes. I think these colors would work well on any eye color, but it's especially flattering for those baby blues!
Here’s how to get the look:
1) Silk Naturals Stick 'Em eye shadow enhancer / primer over entire lid
2) Silk Naturals mineral eye shadow in ‘Burnout’ in crease and on the outer side of eyelid, and just above the eye crease
3) Silk Naturals mineral eye shadow in ‘Element’ on inner side of eyelid and just above the eye crease
4) Silk Naturals mineral eye shadow in ‘Saint’ gently dabbed above the other two colors, but not quite up to the brow bone.
5) Zuzu Luxe mascara in ‘Navy’
Stay tuned for individual reviews of each of the above-mentioned products!