Many fans got an advance showing of “The Walking Dead” Season 4, episode 9 “After,” thanks to a major “whoops” mistake by either AMC or Xbox. On Saturday, February 8, the mid-season premiere of “The Walking Dead” Season 4, episode 9 “After,” became available on the Xbox. It has since been removed, but we have all the spoilers below.
If you only want a few spoiler snippets of the main details, I’ll list them below, but if you want the full scoop, keep reading…
- Michonne, Rick, and Carl are the only characters in “After”
- The fate of Judith is not known yet
- Michonne reunites with Rick and Carl by the end of the episode
- Hershel’s walker head is put down by Michonne
And here is the entire synopsis in detail…
Episode 9 “After,” opens with the wrecked prison, packed with walkers. Michonne emerges from the woods; she turns two walkers into her new pets and finds Hershel’s now turned walker-head. In an emotional scene, she puts him down. Credits begin.
When it returns, Carl and Rick are walking down a road. Poor beaten down Rick can barely keep up and asks Carl to slow down. They go to a bar, and after arguing about who keeps watch, both go in and search for food.
Meanwhile, Michonne finds Rick and Carl’s tracks. The scene cuts to Carl and Rick finding a house and deciding to stay there for shelter. After more arguing between the Grimes boys and making the place safe, the scene cuts back to Michonne’s flashback.
In her flashback, Michonne is with her boyfriend Mike, her son, and Mike’s friend. The flashback changes up three times, one before the walker outbreak, shortly after it started, and then well into it.
Back to the Grimes boys – Carl wakes up to a passed out Rick. He attempts to wake up his dad but fails and goes to lure away the walkers that have gathered outside the house. They later have another argument.
Michonne is closing in on them, finding the sports bar. She begins to talk to her imaginary boyfriend –like in the comics. Before she did not want to follow the tracks of Rick and Carl, but later decides to.
Michonne finds the house and after tearing up, knocks on the door. Rick looks through the peephole to see who it is and chuckles, telling Carl, “It’s for you.”
So what did you all think? Excited it to see it for yourself this Sunday? Here are two YouTube links of two scenes from the show, check them before they are taken down!
Also, check out some images from the episode in the slideshow attached to this article! Even though you got the full scoop, make sure to watch it live to support our favorite show on TV!
“The Walking Dead” Season 4 returns with Episode 9, "After," on Sunday, February 9. If you can't wait to find out what happens next, like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter to catch the latest spoilers on your newsfeed!
Some great Twitter accounts to follow for everything 'The Walking Dead':
For more "The Walking Dead" check out:
- Three new character on episode 10 'Inmates'
- 10 spoilers for “The Walking Dead” back-half of Season 4 and "After"
- ‘The Walking Dead’ possible spoilers: Why is AMC worried about second half?
- 'The Walking Dead' mid-Season 4 premiere spoilers and info: Episode 9 'After'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4 spoilers: Episode 9 – 16 titles and synopses
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4: Is that Carol in the new trailer?
- Chat with ‘The Walking Dead’ favorite Norman Reedus before mid-season premiere
- ‘The Walking Dead’ spoilers and photo stills from trailer
- ‘The Walking Dead’ spoilers: Morgan to return this season?
- ‘The Walking Dead’ spoilers from the comics for Season 4, episode 9
©Sandra Perez, All Rights Reserved. No part of this article may be reproduced without prior permissions from the author and proper credit. A piece of the article may be reproduced with proper credit and link back.