Maja Salvador did not give any detailed information regarding the status of her relationship with Gerald Anderson, the star of the hit TV series "I Will Love You Tomorrow," while promoting "Status: It's Complicated," yesterday, Oct. 25, 2013 (Philippine time). "I'm really sorry, when it comes to love life, forgive me, I want to keep it private, the actress revealed.
"It's not about being selfish, and you know, I am a very private person, especially when it comes to love life because it's not part of my job," Salvador added when someone forced her to say something about her relationship with Sarah Geronimo's rumored ex-boyfriend.
But when asked about her opinion in the rumored Matteo Guidicelli-Sarah Geronimo relationship, she smiled and gave her piece of advice to everyone. "We should be happy, you know, love is something that should be shared to a person that is special to you, and if they found it, let's spread the love," Maja commented.
Maja also expressed her opinion in the switching of partners issue, she said "We only have a small world and we didn't plan the switching. There are things in life that we can't control and one day we will surprise that those things happen."
Hit this link and click the word subscribe under my name to get instant update.
- Sarah Geronimo and Matteo Guidicelli have become a couple last September
- Matteo Guidicelli likes Sarah Geronimo's photo on Instagram
- Matteo Guidicelli replaces Gerald Anderson in Sarah Geronimo's heart
- Sarah Geronimo is doing everything to hide her feelings with Matteo Guidicelli
- Freddie Aguilar's 16-year old girlfriend to bashers: I am in love