A few days ago, Kim Chiu revealed a Maja Salvador-Gerald Anderson romance during the press conference of the hit TV series "Mother, Sibling, Daughter" (or Ina, Kapatid, Anak in Filipino translation) according to her, she is happy with her best friend and ex-boyfriend's relationship but Kim Chiu also admitted that she did not expect Maja to fall in love with Gerald.
With that, some people say that Kim Chiu is not moving forward, according to them, she is still in love with her ex-boyfriend. On the part of Xian Lim, Kim Chiu's rumored boyfriend, he revealed that he and Kim are happy despite the issues, his statement was published on pep.ph last Friday, Jan. 11, 2013.
On the other hand, when asked about Gerald Anderson, Maja Salvador refused to comment, according to her, she is not in a position to confirm if Kim Chiu's ex-boyfriend is courting her or not. Meanwhile, Gerald Anderson admitted that he was with Maja at "Misibis Bay Resort" in Legaspi, Albay to attend her cousin's bridal shower.
Incidentally, he was interviewed by Mr. Boy Abunda, one of the most respected TV hosts in the entertainment industry, reports said that his interview will be aired on "The Buzz" this coming Sunday, Jan. 13, 2013.
Hit this link and click the word subscribe under my name to get instant updates.
- Gerald Anderson reveals rumored romance with Maja Salvador on 'The Buzz'
- Gerald Anderson and Maja Salvador planned their trip at Misibis Bay in Davao
- Gerald Anderson will break his silence about Maja Salvador in the coming days
- Gerald Anderson, Maja Salvador and Kim Chiu's latest revelation
- Kim Chiu says 'I am so tired of answering questions about Gerald Anderson'
- Emotional moment of Gerald Anderson, Kim Chiu and Maja Salvador
- CLICK HERE FOR MORE UPDATES....