The Walt Disney World Resort is in its second stage of MyMagic+ testing. Guests who traveled in July and August were able to take part in the first stage of testing. Disney has now extended it to guests traveling Sep. 3 through Oct. 31, 2013 staying at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels.
Participating Walt Disney World Resorts include:
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge Jambo House Villas
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort and Villas
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Resort
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort - Riverside
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
MyMagic+ is NextGen technology that the Walt Disney World Resort will use to enhance the guest experience. There are three components to the system:
- My Disney Experience, which can be accessed via a free app (available for iPhone, iPad and Android devices) or the Walt Disney World website.
- FassPass+, part of My Disney Experience which gives guests the ability to book FastPasses for select attractions, parades and show before their trip starts.
- MagicBand, a customizable rubber bracelet that will replace the Key to the World card and contains important information for guests.
Guests staying at a Walt Disney World Resort hotel and arrive between Sep. 3 and Oct. 31, 2013 are welcoming to take part in the testing of the new MagicBand. Guests who would like to participate need to visit StartYourDisneyExperience.com and complete the following steps:
- Sign in or register on StartYourDisneyExperience.com.
- Link your reservation.
- Link your Walt Disney World ticket. (For those who booked a room and ticket page, skip this step. It applies only to those who didn’t purchase a package.)
- Customize your MagicBand.
- Select your FastPass+ experiences.
For guests who need assistance, call (407) 939-7849 between 7 a.m. and 11 p.m. EST.