Keeping score in regards to the hottest sports video games has posed its challenges over the last year or so. Most gamers in this gaming industry is trying to make a comeback. Many are still trying to rebound from a huge loss in profits over the last couple of years. EA SPORTS has definitely made strides to maintain its presence in this industry. With the launching of Madden NFL 13 right before the holiday blist, one would have thought very positive results.
Well, when it comes to the Madden Ultimate Team, EA SPORTS team management implemented changes that now allow all fans a unique way of setting up players. When entering the lineup screen players can now go to a much more sophisticated way of operating the offense, defense and special teams. Madden Ultimate Team fans can also set their ground game, passing game, defensive front and defensive secondary seperately, along with now showing you the players you have on the bench waiting to fill those positions.
Also, in the coming updates, fans can now create up to five seperate line-ups that can easily be switched in the lineup screen. Let's just say when it comes to creating your own 99 OVR squad, if a fan wanted to add an Earl Campbell or Eric Dickerson to their ground game or a Peyton Manning or Robert Griffin III to their QB spot--it's just a click of the button. How simple is that?
Madden NFL 13 has improved in many areas of complaints, starting with their die-hard fans who spends a bunch of money on their games all the way down to their competitors and pundits, who in most cases usually brings them negative press.
Here are a list of things recently fixed and improved :
- Fixed an issue where Squib Kicks can be recovered by the kicking team with very little risk.
- Fixed an issue with Coaching Option Audibles where Shotgun formations are not available in Panthers playbook when a user attempts to set their audible by formation.
- Fixed an issue where the MLB can get instant pressure on Shotgun passing plays when being hot routed to a hook zone, placed in the A Gap, and then have the defense run commit.
- Fixed an issue where the web panel on the main menu is blank.
- Fixed an issue where the user will be unable to save any edits to any existing NFL players with a name that is flagged as profane.
Just like AE SPORTS, Madden NFL 13 has made the necessary changes to improve their reputation in regards to these complaints. There are still fans out there who think they can do more in making this game more effecient.
Here is just a few complaints that still plague this game "as quoted" by online users:
- I am very disappointed in this football game. Minor issues, I can ignore. What I can't ignore is the fact that even though the announcer says my player is injured and he gets carted off the field, he still lines up on the next player. What's the point of injury, if the players don't actually get injured. Have not played my connected career for months due to this issue. I will never buy Madden again, if this is not fixed. Also, why can't I create plays anymore.
- In the next installment can you please fix the issue in the main menu, where when I go Solo Quick match/Play now, my settings are reset (Like my difficulty), and when it takes me to the screen where I select what kind of game it is (Like exhibition or Super Bowl, or whatever), it by default has it set to Super Bowl so every time I have to go reset it to Exhibition. And also if possible, can you make the menu screens and what not load faster, it takes a while to get things to load, save, etc...
- Game-play is better but still a waste of time; as a fan of this game here is an idea-combine the options from MADDEN 12 with MADDEN 13 game-play, then you might have something otherwise this game is....
- I have honestly given up hope on the fact that there is NO OFFLINE FANTASY DRAFT in ccm and probably won't ever come.
There are disagreements on both sides of this, but those who are optimists and die-hard Madden NFL Fans will look at this as a minor issue and will still purchase every new installment of this game as soon as it hits the shelves. They are simply just hardcore football fanatics and nothing will ever change that!