Each year, the folks at EA Sports use their annual Madden NFL title to determine the winners of NFL conferences through a gameplay simulation, something they think will translate in the actual NFL season. This year, it's been determined that the Baltimore Ravens and the Green Bay Packers will be conference leaders of the NFL '10/ '11 season.
The Packers finished with a 12-4 season, while the Ravens finished with a 13-3.
The simulation also provided a few awards based on the performance of athletes, teams and coaches. Those results are listed below:
* NFL MVP – Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay Packers
* Offensive Player of the Year – Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay Packers
* Defensive Player of the Year – Terrell Suggs, Baltimore Ravens
* Offensive Rookie of the Year – Jermaine Gresham, Cincinnati Bengals
* Defensive Rookie of the Year – Joe Haden, Cleveland Browns
* Coach of the Year – John Harbaugh, Baltimore Ravens