Women have long been at the center of attention when it comes to preferred fashion and style. Men have traditionally taken a back seat, and rarely, if ever, proclaimed the spotlight until now. With the heavy influence of menswear inspired looks on the runways, many women are opting to switch roles all in the name of style.
Overtones of androgyny are squarely visible in the shapes and cuts of pants, tops and even shoes. A few favorite menswear inspired looks for the fall we simply adore? A tailored shirt with bow tie, or skinny tie; straight cut tailored pants and loafers, not to mention boyfriend blazers and polished duffel bags. Here are a few tomboy orchestrated looks for the fall...
1. Wraparound Blouse $29.95 hm.com
2. MANGO Double Breasted Boyfriend Blazer $80 mango.com
3. Valentino Studded Polished Loafers $995 net-a-porter.com
4. H&M Glasses $7.95 hm.com
5. Marissa Web 'Ryleigh' Blouse $480 farfetch.com
6. J.Crew Cropped Donegal Wool Pant $138 jcrew.com
7. Movado Unisex Watch $795 macys.com
8. Cole Haan Greenwich Duffel $498 colehaan.com
9. Amigo Polka Dot Bowtie $45 beautiesltd.com
10. Juicy Couture Coated Trench Coat in Black $358 stylebop.com