February 4, 2014
The following information has been supplied by the Lynbrook Police Department. The charges listed below are accusations and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.
- Leonard C. Peters, 53, of Rosedale, was arrested Jan. 22 at 6:40 p.m. on Sunrise Highway and was charged with criminal sale of a controlled substance and criminal possession of a controlled substance.
- Eric S. Winkler, 40, of Lynbrook, was arrested Jan. 22 around 6:40 p.m. along Sunrise Highway and was charged with criminal possession of a controlled substance and unlawful possession of marijuana.
- Carlos A. Posada, 48, of Far Rockaway, was arrested Jan. 23 at 11:35 p.m. along Peninsula Boulevard and charged with two counts of driving while intoxicated, unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle and issued a summons for not wearing a seatbelt.
- Narbeh Mirzavanes, 31, of Medford, was arrested on Atlantic Avenue in Lynbrook on Jan. 23 at 9:37 a.m. and charged with aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle and failing to stop at a stop sign.
- Paul E. Schief, 50, of Uniondale, was charged with aggravated unlicensed operation and failure to stop at a driveway after being pulled over on Peninsula Boulevard at 6:30 p.m. on Jan. 23. Police said he also had an open warrant for “no business license.”
- Andriw Duque, 23, of Valley Stream, was arrested Jan. 24 at 3:15 a.m. along Merrick Road and charged with two counts of driving while intoxicated and making an unsafe lane change.
- Corinna L. Satz, 20, of Great Neck, was charged with allegedly stealing Christmas decorations from 504 Merrick Road on Dec. 7, police said. She was arrested Jan. 24 at 3:34 p.m. at Lynbrook Police headquarters.
- Jairo J. Benitez, 29, of Copiague, was arrested Jan. 19 on Sunrise Highway and charged with aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle. Police said the vehicle was also uninspected and uninsured.
- James R. Conklin, 43, of Westhampton Beach, was arrested Jan. 24 on an assault charge and two counts of criminal mischief. Police said he was arrested at 4:45 p.m. on Scranton Avenue.
- Phebe G. Lino-Downey, 31, of Kingston, was arrested along Merrick Road at 2:20 a.m. on Jan. 26. Lino-Downey, police said, was charged with two counts of driving while intoxicated, two counts of aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle and was issued summonses for an equipment violation.