Atlantans have a new reason to visit Midtown on the weekends now that Fifth Group Restaurants’ Lure has added brunch service on Saturday and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Executive Chef David Bradley’s creative menu features signature coastal cuisine and is a refreshing change from the typical brunch fare. Guests can replace their standard chicken biscuit with the restaurant’s fried North Carolina catfish biscuit, served with tomato and Crystal mayo ($7). The menu is broken down into five parts including sharable snacks; soups and salads; biscuits; brunch entrees and sides. Examples of dishes include:
· Hangtown fry: egg crepes filled with leek, spinach and bacon and topped with fried oysters ($13)
· Carolina gold rice porridge: warm buttered shrimp, grilled pork belly, ginger, aged soy, scallions, and slow-cooked egg ($13)
· Dulce de leche French toast: served with muscadine syrup and toasted almonds ($9)
· Lobster benedict: fennel, tomato, tarragon, slow-cooked egg and sauce cardinal ($18)
· French horn mushrooms a la plancha: soft polenta, slow-cooked egg, pumpkin seeds and aged balsamic ($11)
In addition to these items, Lure favorites like the River View Farms burger and the fried oyster slider trio are also offered to ensure a wide range of options for every appetite. Punch bowls ($40-$80) and prosecco on tap ($6) are available to complete any brunch gathering. Because Lure is committed to freshness and seasonality, menu items are subject to change.
Lure is located at 1106 Crescent Avenue NE in Midtown Atlanta. The restaurant offers dinner Sunday through Thursday from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. and on Friday and Saturday from 5 p.m. to 11 p.m. The “It’s Early” menu is offered from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. daily. Lunch is available daily from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Brunch is available Saturday and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Visit their website: http://lure-atlanta.comVisit their website: http://lure-atlanta.comwww.fifthgroup.com.