Wearing perfume everyday is never overrated and a large perfume collection is a luxury. And think of the French opinion, smelling fresh scents on your skin keeps you healthier, happier, and more alert during the day. So think of it as an investment in your own special life.
The seven best new perfumes that have hit it big:
1. Roses de Chloé. Top notes, roses, bergamot; middle notes, rose essence, magnolia; base notes, white musk, amber.
2. Elizabeth and James Nirvana White. Notes are of peony, muguet, and musk.
3. Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black. Notes are of violet, sandalwood, and vanilla.
4. Cartier Zeste de Soleil smells of passion fruit and mint leaves.
5. Tory Burch. Notes including neroli, grapefruit, cassis, bergamot, peony, tuberose, jasmine sambac, vetiver, and sandalwood.
6. Burberry Brit 'Rhythm for Her' has notes of British lavender, orange blossom, and vetiver.
7. See by Chloé 'Eau Fraîche'. Top notes, green floral, water hyacinth; middle notes, apple blossom accord, white jasmine; base notes, vetiver, musk.