Lucca Café in Irvine is offering Christmas2Go for those who don’t want to cook, but want to fully enjoy the holiday and family with no fuss. Orders for the meal must be placed by Friday, Dec. 20. Pick up will be by 2 p.m. on Tuesday, Dec. 24.
There are two options: picked up fully cooked and ready to go or fully prepped with detailed cooking instructions. Prices vary by menu and servings. Information may be obtained by calling 949-725-1773.
Among the Holidays2Go Menus are:
1. Deistel Free Range Whole Turkey with gravy and apple pork sausage, fennel and herb stuffing ($115, serves 8 to 10)
2. Porcini-crusted filet mignon with Glace de Veau and fingerling potatoes and horseradish cream fraiche ($310, serves 10 to 12).
3. Herb-crusted New Zealand Free Range Baby Lamb Rack with Orange-Mint Chutney and pan roasted potatoes ($124, serves 4).
4. Pomegranate Molasses Lacquered Loch Duart Salmon & Savory Rice ($172, serves 8 to 10).
5. Angus Beef Tri Tip, caramelized onions and mashed potatoes ($16.50/person).
6. All Natural Grilled Chicken Breast, chipotle aioli, spinach alla romana ($12/person).
7. Lasagne Bolognese ($10/person)
Side dishes (accompaniments) are also available. Those include apple pork sausage, fennel and herb stuffing ($16/serves 4); turkey gravy ($17/quart serves 4); cranberry-orange chutney ($7/pint, serves 4 to 6); mashed Yukon potatoes with roasted garlic & parmesan ($14, serves 4); green beans with hazelnuts, lemon and fresh oregano ($14, serves 4); caramelized brussel sprouts with shaved parmesan cheese ($16, serves 4) and Fire in the Sky Chipotle Yams ($16, serves 4 to 6).
Lucca is located 6507 Quail Hill Parkway, Irvine.