HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Although 2013 has given us tons of tasty holiday treats, 2014 will certainly usher in fresh opportunities to discover new and interesting cocktail creations. The good thing is that this doesn't mean that you have to gain extra weight or renege on your New Year's resolution. Capitol City Brewing Company in Shirlington, VA has you covered with their newest rollout of low-calorie cocktails, specially designed for you this New Year.
The local brewpub’s Shirlington Village location is introducing five low-calorie cocktails and several nutritious entrées for the entire month of January. Avoid cocktail disasters and try Capitol City’s slimmed-down fresh mixed drinks all under 128 calories and all only $10. Featured cocktails include:
- Skinny Cosmopolitan (75 calories)
- Pomegranate Champagne Punch (128 cals.)
- Skinny Seabreeze (100 cals.)
- Skinny Rita (100 cals.)
- Smirnoff Sorbet Mango (120 cals.)
In addition, Capitol City Brewing Company will incorporate healthier eats to their carte du jour including:
- Blackened Swai Fish ($13) – A healthy portion of fresh Swai fish in a blackened seasoning served over an organic spinach salad with tomatoes and cucumbers tossed in balsamic vinaigrette.
- Melanzane alla Parmigiana ($13) – Layers of eggplant, oven cooked to perfection, filled with homemade tomato sauce, melted Parmesan cheese on a bed of linguini pasta.
- Chicken Oscar ($16) – Tender chicken breast topped with fresh lump crab meat and asparagus spears, baked then finished with a rich cream sauce, served with smashed potatoes and vegetables.
Live Fabulously. Drink Responsibly.