The Humane Society of Broward County is offering a one-day low cost vaccination clinic for dogs and cats.
CATS ONLY on Saturday, January 16th from 7:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.
DOGS ONLY on Sunday January 17th from 7:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
Regular service dog package for 4 months and up
- $35.00 if spayed or neutered
- $50.00 if NOT spayed or neutered
- Package includes: Rabies with tag; 5 in 1 Booster; and Bordetella
Puppy package for 3 months and under
- Package includes: 5 in 1 Booster; Bordetella; and De-wormer
Cat package for 4 months and up
- $25.00 if spayed or neutered
- $40.00 if NOT spayed or neutered
- Package includes: Rabies with tag; FVRCP; and 1 dose of Revolution
Kitten package for 3 months and under
- Package includes: FVRCP and De-wormer
ALL RABIES TAGS FOR BROWARD COUNTY RESIDENTS ONLY
Vaccines sold individually
- Rabies with tag no spayed or neutered $30.00
- Rabies $10 or $15 with tag
- 5 in 1 Booster shot - $10.00
- Bordetella shot - $10.00
- FVRCP (cat booster - $10.00
- De-wormer - $10.00
- HW test - $20.00
- Frontline (6 month supply) - $65.00
- Micro chip - $20.00
Now let me tell you why a microchip is important. Own a beagle? Or a basset hound? Or a dog that just doesn't listen and has to be on a leash? Their goal is to get out and explore and a microchip is absolutely necessary for that "exploring dog" you may have. Too many dogs that get loose never again find their owner but if you want to make sure you get your dog or cat back if they get away from you, I can promise you firsthand that micro chipping works. At the veterinarian, it costs up wards of $100.00 and The Humane Society is offering a huge bargain for this service. Get your pet micro chipped today and never worry again where he is.