Shrimp is delicious and can be prepared in many different ways. Not only is it low in carbohydrates, but it also has plenty of protein, which will keep you full longer. If you are looking for a delicious low-carb shrimp recipe, then you should try Shrimp Suizo. In this particular recipe, it is coated in a cilantro-garlic sauce and that combined with the cheese gives it a fantastically unique taste.
- 2 cups pre-cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/8 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon cilantro
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon brown Splenda or another brown sugar substitute
- Boil shrimp in a pot of water for about 7 minutes.
- Melt butter and add cilantro, garlic, lemon pepper and brown Splenda. Stir well.
- Drain shrimp and add them to the butter and cilantro-garlic mixture. Stir well, making sure every shrimp is well coated.
- Place coated shrimp on a plate and add shredded Swiss cheese on top.
- Serve with a side of vegetables.
This low-carb recipe for Shrimp Suizo came out so delicious and it really does have a unique taste that everyone raved about all night.