Love With Food is another one of our favorite food box subscription services. You get so much for so little. Prices start at $10.00 per month for the Tasting Box and escalate to $17.00 per month for the Deluxe Box. It's not a lot of money, but it is a lot of product.
What you get is all-natural snacks at your doorstep. It's a delightful arrangement and they're good too. For the February box, there was plenty of chocolate to sate most any taste. There were plenty of other awesome treats too!
- 1 Plastic, red heart, clip chip
- Black Truffle & White Cheddar Popcorn by 479 Degree Popcorn
- Chocolate Chip Biscotti by Biscotti di Suzy (2 of these)
- Chocolate Truffles by Gaglian
- Dark Chocolate Covered Blueberries by Emily's Chocolate (2 of these)
- Dark Chocolate Crepe Dentelle by Govattes (6 of these)
- Honey Graham Sticks by Back to Nature (2 of these)
- "Mokachino" Serious Milk Chocolate & Blue Bottle Coffee by TCHQ (2 of these)
- Pure Notes "Chocolate" by TCHQ (2 of these)
- Restaurant Style White Bean chips by Beanitos (2 of these)
- Snack Olives by Mario Chamacho: 1 with garlic and 1 with a peppery sauce
This was actually a special bonus package that I was fortunate enough to receive. However, it doesn't matter the package. The price is good for what you get.
Furthermore, Love With Food sends out one meal to a hungry child for every box that it sends out. Good for you and good for others.
Follow me on Facebook
© Ginae B. McDonald. 2014. All rights reserved. No part of this article may be reproduced without prior written permission and consent from the author or Clarity Digital Group LLC, DBA Examiner.com.