Valentine's Day is almost here and everyone is thinking about how to share some love. The greatest love we can share with others is the love of Christ and Valentine's Day offers a perfect opportunity to do so.
Here is an inexpensive and easy craft project for kids that will teach them to share Christ with others. This project can also be upscaled and adapted for you crafty adults too.
- Heart-shaped box.
- Scrapbook paper in a variety of patterns.
- Heart stickers
- Scriptures printed on card stock. (Scripture tags are available at http://richgift.blogspot.com)
- Glue stick
- Cut several hearts from different scrapbook papers and decorate the edges and a few areas with glitter.
- Cover the top of the box with glue and place it glue-side down on the back side of scrapbook paper.
- Cut the scrapbook paper to the edge of the box top.
- Glue the glittered hearts, scriptures, and heart stickers on the box top to decorate it.
- Fill with chocolates and gift it to a special friend.