Valentines Day is approaching. The best part of Valentines Day is the excuse to be extra sappy with the ones you love. But, you don't have to wait for Valentines Day and make a big statement. You can create a several feel good moments for your loved ones leading up to the big day. An easy way to do this is to write a lunch note for your sweethearts. This is a great way to reach even your teenagers. Slip a note in their backpack or lunch bag before they leave for the day. You can do this just on Valentines Day, or you can do it each day of the week leading up to Valentines Day. Either way, an encouraging note from you might be just what your loved one needed to get through the day.
For those with food allergies, a loving note at lunch might be just the thing they need to put a smile on their face. Lunchtime can present children with food allergies with feelings of seclusion, fear, and depression since this is the time where they must deal with their food allergies for the world to see. An encouraging note from you might be just the thing that turns the day around for your child.
Here are some ideas:
- No matter what I love you
- You make me smile.
- Someone told me something really great about you. Here is what it was...
- Thank you for ...
- You are awesome. Here are three things I love about you...
- Let me guess, you can't wait until school is out. Me either, miss you lots.
- TGIF! It's Friday and I can't wait to spend time with you this weekend.
- Two heads are better than one unless they are having a bad hair day. Let's go pamper ourselves today at the salon!
- I know you love .... Let's make them tonight!
- I miss you.
It's expected to be overly loving on Valentines day. So, dish it out to those you love!
Happy Valentines Day!
For e-mail alerts when new articles are written, click subscribe.
Follow me on Twitter for all the latest allergy and asthma news @GRallergies
Comments can be left below and are appreciated.