It happens in all relationships -- the blahs. You begin to get annoyed over little things that turn into mountains. Suddenly you both seem to just stop talking. By following these tips you are going to be able to do what may now seem impossible -- spend an entire day thinking, talking, and acting as if you have the most wonderful, thoughtful person in your life. Start today to fall in love again.
- Paste a picture of you and your love on the refrigerator in which you both are smiling happily.
- Focus on that picture for as long as possible, 10 minutes if you can.
- Go to a quiet spot in your home and think of you both smiling.
- On a lovely piece of paper, write out what you love best about your love.
- Now focus a bit and ask yourself, "Why did I fall in love with this person?"
- Write out three reasons why you fell in love.
Now you should be ready to spend an entire day thinking, talking, and acting as if you have the most wonderful, thoughtful person in your life. Think positively. Are you beginning to fall in love all over again? Now think of something special for the two of you to do to bring Valentine’s Day joy into your life.
Best articles on love advice
- Love advice: 4 tips for New Year happiness
- Love advice: 3 ways to fondness when a partner irritates you
- Love advice: To be forgiving and grateful, try these 4 steps
- Love advice: A hug and a warm mug - National Relationships ...
Love and infidelity
- Love advice: 5 ways to defeat infidelity - National
- Love advice: Infidelity affects 22 percent, ignore hyped
- Love advice: Believe 4 top reasons men say they cheat -
- Love advice: Save your marriage even in the face of infidelity
- Love advice: Never file an infidelity lawsuit, 6 reasons why
Copyright 2014 Rita Esposito