Season three of "Lost Girl" returns to January 14, 2013 on Syfy and a season synopsis has already been released to fans from Spoiler TV December 31, 2013. The season is all about "choice" for Bo and new relationships that formed from the epic battle that was fought and won in season two. Check out the highlights of the spoilers below.
- While new alliances were created old enemies like the Morrigan heat up. Fans will remember Bo crossed in an attempt to bring peace to Faedom.
- Bo will be forced to pick a side (something she has been able to avoid for two seasons). The decision could be deadly but is better than facing a fate worse than death.
- Bo will also make a choice romantically. Believe it or not she will commit to a real relationship - a relationship that promises to be full of obstacles. The real question is whether a succubus can choose love and be monogamous?
- Jeopardy will stalk Bo and the ones she cares about all season. Bo will battle many foes but she will be her greatest enemy.
- Bo will be forced to come to terms with her identity. She will also embark on an ancient mission impossible to learn the terrifying truth as to who (or what) she is destined to become.
Are you excited about the new season? Are you looking forward to the change of pace and the internal battle your beloved succubus will face this season on "Lost Girl"?
Check out more about Lost Girls at the Syfy show page here.
Thank you for reading and commenting below. Please subscribe to this column to get all the interesting previews, reviews, spoilers and television news sent directly to your inbox for free.