Nothing makes some people feel more comfortable than a good glass of wine with dinner. And Boy, aren't you lucky to live in a state which is a major producer of wine. We are so excited about wine there is going there going to be Wine Riot. Sip over 250 different wines from every region of the world, all while rocking out with a few hundred of your closest friends. Discover a new Cabernet from California, sip on a Malbec from Argentina, hit up German Rieslings and wash 'em down with grapes no one can pronounce from Portugal. We have you covered in the education department with free, 20-minute Crash Course Wine Seminars and our Wine Intelligence Unit, staffed by winos who are excited to answer any question. Between sipping and learning, be sure to hop in the photo booth, enjoy the DJ, munch on tasty food pairings (for a few extra bucks), and just plain have fun! You'll walk out with a new list of favorites all stored on your phone thanks to our custom Second Glass Mobile App.
No, Second Glass's Wine Riot is not run by some huge company. Second Glass is owned and operated by a handful of people all under 30. After four successful and sold out events in Boston we're taking the show on the road to spread the wine revolution coast to coast and we are kicking things off here in Los Angeles!
* 250 wines from all over the world (all wines included in ticket price)
* Mionetto Sparkling Tasting Lounge
* Artisanal LA food pairings from Damn, That's Good!, CoolHaus, I Heart Pies and Market
* Crash Course Wine Seminars with French wines from the Loire Valley, Dr. Loosen wines from Germany, Cameron Huges traveling winemaker, Shauna Rosenblum of Rock Wall Wines, Esparo Wines from Portugal and Heritage Link Brands wines of South Africa
* Photo booth by Tommy B
* Complimentary bottles of Function Drinks Urban Detox, ensuring you feel great the next a.m.
* Portion of the tickets go to 826LA a non-profit dedicated supporting children ages 6 to 18 with their creative and expository writing skills.
When: Friday March 25th Opening Night 7-11 PM Tickets $60 each
Saturday March 26th Riot 1 1-5pm & Riot 2 7-11pm Tickets $50 each
Where: Santa Monica Place - Dining Deck
315 Colorado Avenue, Santa Monica, CA