If you have no job or need a new job paying more money, you need to go to one of the Social Job Search Engines and take a look at what is available. You may want to relocate to another area of the country that you think is hiring and the cost of living is better suited for your money, and needs.
- www.thejobspider.com. Is a site that offers job classification of jobs that are available. They also offer free resume posting, and you can do a career search by the category that you are looking for or qualified to perform. There are thousands of new jobs that are listed each day. This service is available for job seekers, employers and recruiters. These are free postings and they have job alerts. Employers can post for job hunters and seekers. They also have tips for interviewing, Nursing, Teaching and Engineering positions.
- www.hotjobs.com On this site you can post your job, list cities, States, Categories or put your job title. The city is listed, State, and you can post your zip code. They offer jobs for Fiber Splicer, Construction Foreman Quality Assurance Mgr., Nursing, Teaching and Engineers.
- www.flipdog.com. The listings offer jobs in Cities, States, Categories by putting your zip code down. Health positions, Security Jobs, Construction, Sales and Finance.
- www.us.com. They also offer job listings, and employment, there are jobs from the National Labor Exchange, jobs for vetrans, job search, job seekers and employers wanting to hire. They also post career events.
- www.alljobsearch.com. They have posted over 1,000 job sites, from newspapers and newsgroups, and you can locate them in one search. There is a list of 200+ websites, 500+ newspapers, 300+ newsgroups.