This is the time of year when many look forward to the coming New Year! As an internet business owner it is also a perfect time to look back at the current year to make decisions on what worked and what can be improved in our businesses.
1) How can I save time? Are there any repetitve tasks that can be automated in your business? Shall I pick a day of the week to order supplies? Shall I hire a college kid to remove labels and price tags on resale items?
2) How can I save money on business expenses? Do you use coupons and watch for sales? Are there any expenses that can be eliminated? I like to review monthly expenses and look for unnecessary items.
3) What are my income goals? Daily, weekly, monthly and yearly? How many sales will I need to make to get there? Does my average cost per sale need to increase?
4) What can I do to improve my customer service? Do I need a quicker response time to customers? Shall I send a monthly newsletter to customers?
5) How will I improve my advertising campaign? Add social media to the mix? Add You Tube videos?
I look forward to making lists in all of the above areas of my eBay and Amazon businesses to see what worked in 2013 and what I can do to makee 2014 even better.