LongHorn Steakhouse is kicking off 2014 with its new Winter Peak Season and Chef’s Showcase menus. These menus rotate seasonally and this winter, the dishes include:
The Peak Season menu was created to highlight the best ingredients of the season. This winter, it focuses on hearty flavors and comfort food-inspired dishes.
- Garlic Mussels (appetizer) – Steamed in Sam Adams® beer with garlic, onion and butter and served with grilled sourdough
- Roasted Butternut Squash Risotto – Creamy parmesan risotto with roasted butternut squash and fresh sage butter
- Winter Brie Salad – Winter field greens tossed in a blackberry vinaigrette with warm brie bites, dried cherries, red onion and mandarin oranges
- Butterscotch Praline Pudding – Creamy butterscotch pudding, Maker’s Mark® bourbon-caramel sauce, candied pecans with a dab of whipped cream on top
- Angry Apple Stag (alcoholic beverage) – Angry Orchard® Crisp Apple Cider and Red Stag by Jim Beam® Spiced Cinnamon bourbon
The Chef’s Showcase menu celebrates LongHorn’s Executive Chefs’ culinary inspiration and creativity.
- Blue Crab & Meyer Lemon Filet – LongHorn’s signature Flo’s Filet grilled to perfection and served on a bed of fresh grilled asparagus and topped with handpicked lump blue crab, and finished with a rich and slightly sweet Meyer lemon and smoky paprika hollandaise
- Blackened Salmon & Cheddar Grits – Fresh hand cut Atlantic salmon blackened and seared, served on a bed of creamy cheddar grits and finished with a citrus butter sauce
So stop in for a warm seasonal treat!
708 Janes Avenue
Bolingbrook, Illinois 60440