When a family goes out to dinner, sometimes people want something new. While they love the traditional menu options, seasonal variety can awaken their palate. LongHorn Steakhouse has added new menu items that highlight fall flavors.
For autumn, the robust and spicy notes flavor the special fall menu additions. Here are some of the new offerings.
Oktoberfest pretzel breadsticks
- Don't get it twisted. These warm pretzel breadsticks served with Sam Adams® beer cheese and bacon honey mustard are one of a kind.
Brussels sprouts au gratin
- From the farm, these roasted Brussels sprouts are served with bacon in a four-cheese cream sauce topped with provolone and Parmesan bread crumbs.
Apple harvest salad
- Crisp Fuji apples, pecans, dried cranberries, bacon, sweet potato crisps and spinach in an apple cider vinaigrette. This salad says welcome to the harvest
Pumpkin spice lava cake
- Warm pumpkin spice cake filled with a cream cheese icing and drizzled with Maker's Mark® bourbon-caramel sauce and candied pecans.
Porcini Portabella Ribeye
- Ribeye rubbed with porcini dust, brushed with balsamic butter sauce and topped with a cedar-grilled portabella.
Pork Osso Buco
- Tender, meaty, slow-cooked pork shanks are topped with wine and roasted vegetable sauce over creamy mashed potatoes.
There are so many reasons to visit LongHorn Steakhouse. Fall into flavor this fall at LongHorn Steakhouse.