Support local. That is all the rage each and every day on social media and here's your chance to support everything local. The band's, deejays, and a new venue; Musicians Paradise in Dexter, N.Y. Just over an hour north of Syracuse, this out of the way location has everything any creative artist could want to create, peace, quiet, nature all around, the perfect place to up your craft.
Musicians Paradise is the brainchild and sweat of JP Voytko (see my article about him here) and also the dream and a tribute to our mutual brother Robby Karras (article here, and here) JP, you did good kid and this event not only is a showcase of locals but part of the proceeds go to help two of JP's friends fighting cancer. So, check out the listings below and get your tickets or passes from your favorite act or friend, make that short trip and enjoy a great event all around.
Musicians Paradise Spring Showcase
Friday March 22nd
- J.P.V. and Special Guest
- E Rosenbridge (6-630)
- onefortyfive Bandspace (635-705)
- M.D.I.G. (710-740)
- The Gunrunners(745-815)
- Joshua Teen Paxton (820-850)
- Trench Town Oddities (9-930)
- Wrapped in Noir(940-1010)(headliner)
- 1015-2am) Rave (Headliner)
- (hosted by DJ $hamrock and DJ Prievo(from the Border 106.7) and will incude Isaiah Clayton, Brodie TompkinsBell, T-Wrexx and special guest along the way !!! )
Sat Day Sheet March 23rd
- 2-430 Open Jam
- Brian Rice (4-430)
- Emo Yodeler(440-510)
- Project weather machine(520-550)
- Stomp kroch(6-630)
- Mariam Massaro and Dameron Midgett and Stacy Pratt (640-720)
- Brass Knuckle Intercourse(740-810)
- Ryan Hardy(815-845)
- Cassidy Has Cholera(850-920)
- Million Miles From Broadway(925-955)
- Caustic Method (10-1040)Headliner
- Nasty Trast (1050-1120)
- Dragnfly (1130-?)
- BRUNCH ROUND TABLE With PICNIC PLACE (NOON-1)
- JPV and Special Guest (130-145)
- Carbon Doxology(200-225)
- No Strings Attached(240-300)
- From Gods to the Grave(310- 335)
- Dance The Hemping jig (345-415)
- Kyle Filkins(420-500)
- KAB (515-545 )
- 145 Bandspace (6-?)
- All Star Jam
A percentage of the proceeds will go to my friends fighting cancer,
Robert Piper and Nicholas Larmie.
$8 per day or $20 for weekend pass!
Over 30 bands rain or shine its inside.
No Drugs or weapons or booze!
Find the Musicians Paradise page on Facebook here: