Saturday, March 23rd marks the last day of the Origami Owl Online Jewelry Bar, hosted by local Dana Dennis and Origami Owl Designer Brittani Coy. The event is an online Facebook event, and any orders placed via the Jewelry Bar on Dana's behalf should be messaged to Brittani Coy in order for Dana to receive credit for the order. Dana has done a wonderful job promoting the "Living Lockets," a major component of what Origami Owl has to offer to consumers.
About Origami Owl Jewelry
Origami Owl was founded in 2010 by an independent entrepreneur, and has since experienced quite a bit of success across the country. The jewelry is usually sold at home parties and events or online by Origami Owl Designers. Brittani Coy is one local vendor, of whom I recently got the opportunity to chat with about the product. Coy was very enthusiastic and knowledgeable about her product and the company, and she was able to answer any questions that I had about the jewelry and the company.
Origami Owl hopes that consumers will be inspired by their "Living Lockets" line and gives shoppers the freedom to create their own unique designs. The company's website is very user friendly and easy to navigate. Designing your own "Living Locket" can be accomplished within a few clicks.
How to Design Your Own Living Locket:
- Browse through the charms. Origami Owl has a variety of charms available. You can choose which charms to view by category, such as stones, hobbies, music, vintage, sports, etc.
- Next, view the lockets to see which suit your tastes. There are several locket styles to choose from- gold, silver, and rose gold lockets with or without crystals.
- Choose the type of chain you want to compliment your locket.
- Select any plates you might like to include inside your "Living Locket."
- View the dangles selection and choose which dangle to add to your locket.
- Submit your order. Once you've received your order number, be sure to message it to Brittani to ensure that Dana receives credit!