Kansas City’s own John Jantsch will share insights from his new book, Duct Tape Selling, as part of the latest Thinking Bigger Business Speaker Series on May 21 at the Overland Park Marriott, Overland Park, KS.
"Many of the areas that salespeople struggle with these days have long been the domain of marketers," explains Jantsch. For example, the traditional business model dictates that marketers own the message while sellers own the relationships. But now, Jantsch flips the usual sales approach on its head.
- It’s no longer enough to view a salesperson’s job as closing. Today’s superstars must attract, teach, convert, serve, and measure while developing a personal brand that stands for trust and expertise.
In Duct Tape Selling, Jantsch shows readers how to tackle a changing sales environment, whether you’re an individual or charged with leading a sales team. You will learn to think like a marketer as you:
- Create an expert platform
- Become an authority in your field
- Mine networks to create critical relationships within your company and among your clients
- Build and utilize your Sales Hourglass
- Finish the sale and stay connected
- Make referrals an automatic part of your process