Could you reach a point of sophistication higher if you tried then to sport a fresh new pair of luxe loafers? Loafers are back with a vengeance riding high off the cusp of the influential menswear trend that womenswear is currently fawning over. Loafers are the ultimate versatile and yet functional shoe representing causality, elegance and grandeur.
There is sort of a variation this time around with this fall’s loafer: add heels to the equation and you have a feminine kick of opulence not seen since the re-emergence of brocade. Whether you like them low lying or sky-high, here are a few cunning selections to fit your loafer longings.
1. Cole Haan Breesa Loafer Bootie $160 colehaan.com
2. Born Dinah Loafers $95 zappos.com
3. Sole Society Cambria Tassel Loafer $55 solesociety.com
4. Stuart Weitzman Tasstrio Loafer Black Suede $350 jildorshoes.com
5. Tory Burch Cherie Wedge $350 toryburch.com
6. Saint Laurent Two-tone Penny Loafers $695 net-a-porter.com
7. Lanvin Loafer $995 lanvin.com
8. DV by Dolce Vita Langley-Tiger Print Loafers $80 heels.com
9. Cole Haan Sabrina Tassel Loafer $198 colehaan.com
10. Jil Sander Heeled Loafers $995 shopbop.com