In an editorial posted Friday at the Daily Caller, Lloyd Marcus, chairman of the Conservative Campaign Committee and author of the "American Tea Party Anthem," said "passions are high" for a class action lawsuit against Rep. Alan Grayson, D-Fla., and the Democratic Party for Grayson's email comparing the Tea Party to the KKK using the image of a burning cross.
Marcus minced no words calling Grayson a "despicable human being" and an "evil vile man."
Grayson's email, he said, was "purposely designed to gin-up racial hatred against millions of Americans which could easily lead to violence."
"Since the beginning of Obama’s presidency, his administration, with mainstream media support, have used his skin color as a weapon to bludgeon into submission those who oppose any of his progressive agenda. The unfortunate result has been unprecedented national racial polarization; black youth flash mobs attacking whites at a state fair and other public events," Marcus added.
Marcus said Obama stirred racial hatred when he said that if he had a son, he might look like Trayvon Martin, and the verdict in the Zimmerman trial sparked violence against whites.
"Grayson declaring that the Tea Party is analogous to the KKK is pretty close to declaring open season on white tea party attendees and the traitorous blacks who attend," he said, calling Grayson's highly charged rhetoric "as criminal as yelling fire in a crowded auditorium."
"Grayson has burned a virtual cross on the lawn of America, threatening black and white members of the Tea Party; surrender to Obama’s agenda or we are coming to get you," he added.
Marcus, a black conservative who has attended over 400 Tea Party events in the last five years, says he considers the Tea Party his family.
While some Democrats have condemned Grayson's email, he said, overall, the response from liberals "has been tepid at best."
Recently, for example, MSNBC host Martin Bashir -- hardly a supporter of the Tea Party -- asked Grayson if the cross-burning image went too far. For that, Grayson falsely claimed Bashir was collaborating with the Tea Party.
"And the point I’m making to you, Martin, is that if you don’t speak out against it then in effect you’re collaborating with it. And in fact, if you give somebody like me a hard time for speaking out against it, then maybe you’re collaborating with it," Grayson said.
Marcus said it's time Grayson and the Democratic Party pay a heavy price for their violence-inducing slander.
"Passions are high for the Tea Party to file a class action defamation lawsuit against Grayson and the Democratic Party, and use the settlement to fund conservative candidates. That would be sweet," he said. "Congressman Grayson must pay a severe political price. Enough is enough!"
- Dem. Rep. Alan Grayson to lefty Martin Bashir: You’re a Tea Party collaborator for asking me questions
- Dem. Rep. Alan Grayson falsely claims Tea Party could use violence like KKK
- Allen West schools Dem. Rep. Alan Grayson: Democrats created KKK
- Dem. Rep. Alan Grayson defends KKK-Tea Party comparison in email
- MSNBC’s Chris Matthews: Ted Cruz racist for saying it’s great to be in America
- Democrat Alan Grayson: House GOP engaging in ‘legislative terrorism’
- Democrat Alan Grayson gets dose of his own medicine
- MSNBC’s Chris Matthews falsely claims Ted Cruz wants insurrection
- Report: Ted Cruz stalker influenced by Democratic Party messaging
- Daily Beast contributor fantasizes about John McCain killing Ted Cruz in duel
- Do liberals really want a second civil war in America?
- Liberalism: An ideology of rage and hate
- Liberalism remains an ideology of genocidal hate and rage
If you like this article, you can follow Joe on Twitter @jnewby1956, visit and like his Facebook page, or subscribe to receive email updates when a new article is published.