It's not that this Internet Deals Examiner visits the Groupon-type website called LivingSocial every day, but when I saw that it was trending as a popular website, I knew there must've been some kind of good deal going on that's drawing a bunch of folks there.
Indeed, it's the page describing how shoppers can: "Take an additional 20% off your purchase on LivingSocial.com when you use promo code: MARCHVIP20" that's causing the March madness flurry of shopping.
As of this writing, a whopping 54,624 have purchased The Body Shop deal, the most-shared deal, which gives $20 of Bath and Body Products for $10, with a minimum purchase of $20 required and other rules that LivingSocial spells out beneath the popular deal.
And here are all the other rules for getting the 20% discount:
- Take 20% off your next purchase for almost any deal* $100 or less on LivingSocial.com when you use promo code "MARCHVIP20"
- Add Deal by clicking "Buy Now" button on the Deal information page.
- Click on "Redeem promo code" during purchase process.
- Enter code "MARCHVIP20" and hit apply.
- The amount of the savings will be reflected on the final purchase confirmation page.