What if you could live in a state of joy—not just some of the time, but always? What if you could revisit every passage of your life, from birth to adulthood to your final days—and see it as a profound soul journey? What if the hardships of the past faded away, and you saw them as simply part of the path we each travel?
Read Living a Life of Gratitude: Your Journey to Grace, Healing and Joy (Llewellyn, $15.99).
With warmth and compassion, spiritual teacher Sara Wiseman helps you open your eyes to the beauty of your own life—the good, the bad, the all of it—and recognize it as infinite blessing. As you journey through each of the 88 vignettes, you’ll come to a new understanding of your life from soul perspective, including:
• Growing into your authentic self
• Building a life of meaning and purpose
• Creating love and connection
• Learning to care for others
• Releasing old hurts and regrets
• Opening your heart to everything
• Understanding your life as a soul’s journey
Discover how to use fashion to become your most gorgeous self, attract good fortune, and manifest what you desire. We all know that fashion is fun. But what if it was also magical? Author and lifestyle expert Tess Whitehurst says it is, right there is the fun pages of Magical Fashionista (Llewellyn, $15.99).On the most basic level, every day we can dress ourselves with reverence and respect, literally adorning ourselves with colors and textures that boost our energy, happiness, and self-esteem. On a psychological level, we can “dress for success” by employing our clothing choices as affirmations of conditions we’d like to experience. And on a mystical level, we can align our colors and materials with the astrological aspects of the day and our own birth chart for even In this book you will find:
• How clearing closet clutter can boost your clarity and self-esteem.
• How seeing yourself as a beautiful work of art can help you define your personal style.
• How to align your clothing choices with the planetary energies of the day.