Local green business owners, take note – the City of West Palm Beach’s annual e4 (which stands for environment-economics-equity- and energy) Sustainability Summit is coming to the Palm Beach County Convention Center, February 21-23, 2013.
Coinciding with the Green Schools National Conference, the e4 Sustainability Summit 2013 has a lot to offer in the way of informative and educational presentations, unique networking opportunities, and a great chance to exhibit and promote your company’s products and services.
This year’s program promises to be an especially instructive event that can translate into added cost-savings and other benefits to your company. Here in the heart of West Palm Beach you can:
- Learn about the City of West Palm Beach’s partnership with the U.S. Department of Energy’s Better Buildings Challenge, how property owners can finance their retrofits with the PACE (Property Assessed Clean Energy) program. and how your business can become a water conservation champ.
- Find out how Florida Power & Light can help your business discover how your building is wasting energy and money with special commercial and residential audits.
- Discover what you and your employees can do to help combat climate change.
- View exhibitor products and find out what the City’s Office of Sustainability is doing to green our community.
- Learn what the Public Utility Department is doing to prepare for the future and lower our city’s greenhouse gases.
- Find out what you and your company can do to help create healthy and sustainable schools that benefit students and the planet at the Green Schools National Conference, and much more.
Or become an exhibitor at the e4 Sustainability Summit and establish your company as an environmental leader in South Florida, partner with the city and support its programs and events, and be recognized for environmental responsibility and supporting sustainable practices.
For more information about the e4 Sustainability Summit or to obtain an exhibitor application, click here.
Want to keep up with the latest news and advice on green products and practices? Then click on the Subscribe button at the top of this page for regular updates.
To access an extensive archive of green business articles, click on my name.
And if you like an article, please share it on StumbleUpon, Digg, Twiiter or Facebook.