Here is a list of the Top Ten Ways To Never Find A job:
1. Do not be very specific about what you are seeking to do or what companies you want to work for.
2. Do not tell everyone you know, your friends, your family, your contacts because it is too embarrassing.
3. Do not conduct any research on the type of companies where you would like to work. They will find you.
5. Spend the majority of your time on the internet and on job boards looking for job openings and posting your resume.
6. When someone does offer to assist you, or connect with you, do not follow up. They were probably just feeling sorry for you.
7. Do not upgrade your wardrobe. Once you have a job you will replace your old shirts and worn out jacket. People will understand you are looking for work.
8. After an interview, just send an email to all the people you met with in one email. It takes too long to actually write each person their own specific email. Seriously, there is no way anyone reads a real letter sent through the mail so don’t send one of those either to anyone.
9. Do not read books or take courses to brush up on some areas to be more current. Learning and personal Growth should be paid for by the company you work for so you will do that after you are hired so they will pay for it.
10. Never offer to do volunteer work or community activities. Don’t they know you are looking for a job? Who has time for that now?
This is a List of the Top Ten Ways To Never Find A Job.