The 55th Grammy Awards are set to air tonight, Feb. 10 on CBS. Early winners are already being posted via their Facebook page on Sunday, Feb. 10.
As the red carpet celebs get ready don their sexiest outfits, without showing boobs or butt crack, other celebrities are already celebrating their early wins at the 2013 Grammys.
Here are the winners for Best Traditional R&B Performance, Best R&B Performance, Best Rap Song, Best Rap Album, and Best Rap Performance.
- Best Traditional R&B Performance winner: Beyoncé, "Love On Top"
- Best R&B Performance winner: Usher, "Climax"
- Best Rap Song winner: Jay-Z, Mike Dean, Chauncey Hollis & Kanye West, “N****s In Paris”
- Best Rap Album winner: Drake with “Take Care”
- Best Rap Performance winner: Jay-Z & Kanye West, “N****s In Paris”
Big Grammy nominations left include “Best Song of the Year” and “Best Record of the Year”. Here is the complete list of these two nominee groups:
“Song Of The Year” is as follows:
- "The A Team" by Ed Sheeran, singer and songwriter
- "Adorn" by Miguel Pimentel, singer and songwriter
- "Call Me Maybe" by Carly Rae Jepsen, singer and songwriter; Tavish Crowe, & Josh Ramsay, songwriters
- "Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)" by Kelly Clarkson singer; Jörgen Elofsson, David Gamson, Greg Kurstin and Ali Tamposi, songwriters
- "We Are Young" by Fun featuring Janelle Monáe, singers; Jack Antonoff, Jeff Bhasker, Andrew Dost & Nate Ruess, songwriters
“Record Of The Year”:
- "Lonely Boy" from The Black Keys
- "Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)" from Kelly Clarkson
- "We Are Young" from Fun. featuring Janelle Monáe
- "Somebody That I Used To Know" from Gotye featuring Kimbra
- "Thinkin Bout You" from Frank Ocean
- "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" from Taylor Swift
Source: The GRAMMYS Facebook Page
Who are you rooting for as the rest of the Grammy award winners for 2013 are announced? Will you be watching the 2013 Grammys tonight?