The internet is full of great travel advice, tips, and reads. I am going to start a new series spreading a little link love. All the articles will deal with some aspect of a Los Angeles weekend getaway.
- My Itchy Travel Feet writes about wine tasting in Paso Robles, with a little bit of Mission San Miguel history.
- Kermit reminds us that it isn’t always easy being green, but Fodor’s Travel Blog offers four easy tips for an eco-friendly national park visit.
- Read about the implications of the Arizona Boycott being (potentially) imposed by Los Angeles. I’d love to hear your opinions on the subject.
- After reading this review about the Farmhouse Inn and Restaurant in Sonoma (near the Russian River), I’m ready to make a dinner reservation. Although, I’m a huge sucker for anything chocolate.
- Would you rather visit a big city or a national park? Jen Matthews from Bootsnall.com identified five cities with several national parks within driving distance. All would be the perfect base for a weekend getaway.