Why do conservative talk radio hosts (Limbaugh, Ingraham, Hannity, Savage, Beck, et. al.) who oppose amnesty for illegal aliens never link illegal aliens to identity theft? After all, they constantly talk about the scourge of identity theft as they do paid commercials designed to get their listeners to sign up for identity theft protection.
Why don’t they tell their listeners that illegal immigration and identity theft go hand-in-hand since illegal aliens routinely use the Social Security numbers of American men, women and children in order to get jobs, credit, etc.?
Why don’t these conservative talk show hosts warn their listeners that children are prime targets of illegal alien identity theft and why don’t they talk about the devastating consequences that untold numbers of American children suffer when their Social Security numbers are used by illegal aliens – destroyed credit, corrupted medical records, denied means-tested benefits, income tax liabilities for income earned on their Social Security numbers, denied student loans, inability to get jobs or housing, etc.?
Why do these conservative talk show luminaries allow illegal aliens to commit Social Security fraud, forgery, perjury on I-9 forms and massive child identity theft, all felonies without being held accountable?
Why do these conservative talk show hosts allow the proponents of amnesty for illegal aliens to portray criminal illegal aliens as the victims of mean-spirited conservatives rather than as despicable individuals who prey on vulnerable American children in order to build better lives for themselves and their children?
Why don’t Limbaugh, Ingraham, Hannity, Savage and Beck put a face on the innocent American children who are victims of illegal alien identity theft every time they talked about immigration reform?
Why don’t they demand that before any illegal alien gets legal status of any kind that these American children have their good names and futures restored to them since these American kids are the real victims of America’s dysfunctional immigration system, not the illegal aliens who have illegally entered the U.S. and built better lives for themselves and their families by destroying the lives of an untold number of innocent American children?
Is it because Limbaugh, Ingraham, Hannity, Savage and Beck are simply unaware of the fact that illegal immigration and identity theft go hand-in-hand? Or is it because their identity theft protection sponsor would drop them if they associated illegal immigration with identity theft?
Illegal alien identity theft facts
- Illegal immigration is not a victimless crime and illegal aliens routinely commit multiple, job-related felonies.
- Illegal aliens are not undocumented. They obtain and use fraudulent documents of all types – fraudulent Social Security numbers, forged “green cards”, phony drivers licenses, bogus passports, etc.
- Identity theft and illegal immigration go hand-in-hand. The actuary of the Social Security Administration estimates that 75% of illegal aliens pay payroll taxes. Since they cannot legally obtain Social Security numbers this means that 75% of illegal aliens are involved in Social Security fraud, forgery, perjury on I-9 forms and/or identity theft – all felonies.
- According to a study by Carnegie Mellon Cylab, up to 52% of American children are victims of identity theft and illegal immigration is a major driver of this child identity theft. According to the study, “The potential impact on the child’s future is profound…”
- In Utah, based on a joint investigation by the Utah Attorney General, the Social Security Administration and the Utah Department of Workforce services, it is estimated that 80,000 Utah children are victims of illegal alien driven identity theft.
- Victims of illegal alien identity theft suffer very real harm – ruined credit, denial of means tested benefits, arrest records attached to their names, corrupted medical records with life threatening consequences, inability to obtain student loans, denial of mobile phone and internet service, inability to obtain a job or to secure a place to live, etc.