Peanut butter and chocolate do go very well together. Instead of turning to sugary Peanut Butter Cups, you can make Peanut Butter Flats in seconds.
- 85% cocoa chocolate bar (Lindt, Green and Blacks or Dagoba are common brands)
- Natural, sugar-free peanut butter
- Land-O-Lakes sugar-free whipping cream
- Break chocolate bar in to squares
- Cover each square with peanut butter
- Top with whipped whipped cream
It couldn't be any simpler to kill a sweetness craving and still stay on the low carb path. If you like things really sweet, you might want to stir a little Splenda in to the peanut butter before you spread it on the chocolate square.