You work hard to get in shape and stay fit, so there should be some extra benefits, don't you think?
Check out the new LifeKraze app.
LifeKraze is an online community that encourages and rewards individuals for living healthy, being active and fit, and living fulfilling lifestyles.
There are more than 500 million Android devices activated to date and roughly 1.3 million new devices activated daily, so LifeKraze has developed a perfect Android app.
The app provides its members with the necessary tools to share accomplishments on the go, the same technology has also been put into the iOS app. You can also earn rewards for products you may want to buy, or even make contributions to charitable organizations.
The app is available today (Wednesday) in the Android App Store/Google Play store and is coming soon to the Amazon App Store for Kindle Fire.
According to LifeKraze, here are some of the features, new and already existing:
- Natively built for a beautiful, custom experience on the Android platform
- Able to share photos and links directly to LifeKraze from any share-enabled application
- Optimized for a wide array of screen sizes, including tablets (Android 2.2 and higher)
LifeKraze offered up on information on what the updated iOS app will include:
- A smooth, native experience that has been rebuilt from scratch, entirely in Objective-C and Cocoa
- A new, custom camera experience with LifeKraze-specific photo filters
- A significantly faster performance: up to 4.5x faster on iPhone 4 and up to 3.5x faster on iPhone 5 based on recent speed tests
Part of the secret of LifeKraze is the fact that is was founded by a group of sports-minded individuals.
That includes a group of college athletes who wanted to bring the "team environment" of sports to this app.
LifeKraze has received attnetion of fitness enthusiasts from all backgrounds like actor Sean Astin (Lord of the Rings), fitness trainer Dolvett Quince (The Biggest Loser) and more than a dozen Olympians from last year's London Olympics.