I am privileged and excited to share an update with you for LifeKraze, the online community that encourages and rewards individuals for living healthy, active and fulfilling lifestyles. Founded by a small group of college athletes who wanted to bring that “team environment” online, LifeKraze has harnessed the attention of high-profile fitness enthusiasts such as actor Sean Astin (Lord of the Rings), fitness trainer Dolvett Quince (The Biggest Loser) and more than a dozen Olympians from last year’s games.
With more than 500 million Android devices activated to date and roughly 1.3 million new devices activated daily, LifeKraze is providing its members with the necessary tools to share accomplishments on the go with the release of a brand new Android app in addition to a completely rebuilt iPhone app.
Available today on Google Play (coming soon to the Amazon App Store for Kindle Fire), the NEW Android App is:
- Natively built for a beautiful, custom experience on the Android platform
- Able to share photos and links directly to LifeKraze from any share-enabled application
- Optimized for a wide array of screen sizes, including tablets (Android 2.2 and higher)
The updated iOS App includes:
- A smooth, native experience that has been rebuilt from scratch, entirely in Objective-C and Cocoa
- A new, custom camera experience with LifeKraze-specific photo filters
- A significantly faster performance: up to 4.5x faster on iPhone 4 and up to 3.5x faster on iPhone 5 based on recent speed tests