1. Arts & Entertainment
  2. Celebrity

'Life With My Sister Madonna' - The movie

First the book, now the movie
Image source: Amazon.com

Different sources have confirmed that Madonna's handsome brother Christopher Ciccone's best-selling tell-all book about his sister is being turned into a film. Lilly's Talent Agency in Indianapolis confirmed to this column that they have not only submitted video auditions for the part of Madonna when she was a child, but will soon tape hopefuls who hope to play the part of the Ciccone children, Sylvio Ciccone (Madonna's father) and Joan Ciccone (Madonna's stepmother).

It is rumored that han Christopher will be the director and hopes that Lady Gaga will play the part of rising Madonna. Tina Fey will likely play the part of the older Madonna. Other likely cast members include Adam Lambert as Sean Penn and T.R. Knight as Guy Richie.Wilson Cruz has already signed on to play Carlos, the father of Madonna's daughter Lola. Other cast members will include Rupert Everett, Boy George, Nathan Lane, and Sissy Spacek.

Life With My Sister Madonna (which may not be the final title of the movie) will begin shooting in late Spring. Somehow, we don't think Madonna will want any part of this film.

Comments

• thespindleshay 4 years ago

WUT?

• Yani-Yani Marie 4 years ago

Yeah, WUT? o.O

Adam Lambert as Sean Penn???????? What the hell?

• Judy, Judy, Judy 4 years ago

I think you may have something wrong in your article. Adam Lambert as Sean Penn. That doesn't make the least bit of sense. Unless of course there is another Adam Lambert beside the fabulous singer. Do you mean the actor Adam Lamberg? Which too is unlikely since I don't think he's even acting anymore. He did Lizzie McGuire then vanished.

• kodi 4 years ago

boo-yah!!!

• Vickie 4 years ago

I just have one question Sue. Are you on drugs? Someone is pulling your leg here and the funny part is, You fell for it! Tina Fey as Madonna? Adam Lambert as Sean Penn? As fabulous as those two are I don't think they could pull that off! How funny!!

• what 4 years ago

lol um.

• zulu 4 years ago

lolz.. what in the hellio?

• Sunshine Peterman Indianapolis Adoptive Families E 4 years ago

I remember having Madonna posters taped all over my room, awesome! I think she has been an amazing entertainer thru the last 3 decades, but a movie with Lady Gaga playing her??? That would seem to be a disservice and turn it all into a freakshow. Maybe I'll read the book.

• Bluzulu 4 years ago

They should really fu** with Madonna's head and have Cher play the old Madonna. LMFAO!!! Lady GaGa would never do it. She wouldn't want to make waves in the biz.

• lenny 4 years ago

So not true--how convenient that all the male actors are out gay men! And the addition of SISSY Spacek is so obviously a diss to all gay guys--has to be a joke.

• sg72 4 years ago

How do you hold down a job? Everything you "report", you made up in your head. You started this Brendan O'Brien rumor (that made MTV News, which he later denied) along w/ Nile Rodgers and Pat Leonard working on Madonna's new album (???). Guess it's just wishful thinking... Love you get paid to do so.