The Grand Opening of Life Renewal Church in Farmington Hills held Sunday, Sept. 15, drew a crowd of 141 people. Pastors, Drs. Glen and Vicky Love, acknowledged that most of the people in attendance were new people that they had been reaching out to in the community.
The public is invited to join on Sundays at 11 am at Costick Center, 28600 W 11 Mile, Farmington Hills, MI.
The service for the Grand Opening Launch of Life Renewal Church was great! We had awesome praise and worship, anointed dance ministry, and a powerful Word from the Lord to help the people move forward with their lives. We launched the church with the start of a 6-week sermon series, “Overcoming Past Hurts: Let Go of the Baggage,” and a separate fun service especially for children. We are excited to be used of God to make a positive impact on people's lives. – Dr. Vicky Love, Pastor
Pastor Love believes that by connecting to God, people can overcome past hurts and live a more enjoyable and peaceful life.
6 Steps to Let Go of Emotional Baggage (Pastor Vicky Love):
- Admit that you have a problem
- Ask yourself if you want to be healed.
- Accept your responsibility in the matter.
- Forgive everyone including yourself.
- Cooperate with God in the process of your emotional healing.
- Choose to love again and experience positive emotions.