Kris Jenner has been working behind the scenes to put a positive spin on the Jenner split. But many of her lies were exposed on October 11 and October 10 by Radar Online, E Online.com, TMZ.com, and several other celebrity gossip sites. Below are just a few of the many lies about the Kris Jenner-Bruce Jenner separation that Kris wants everyone to believe.
- Kris Jenner told multiple media outlets that her split with Bruce Jenner is amicable but insiders say that is far from the truth. Kris even had her son Rob go on record as saying that there was no animosity between her and Bruce. However, source close to the estranged couple say that Kris is lying, that things have turned nasty between Kris and Bruce, and that nothing she says should be believed. Bruce can’t stand Kris, wants nothing more to do with her, and is not interested in being her friend.
- Kris wants everyone to believe that despite her separation from Bruce, the Kardashian clan is still “one big happy family” but that is far from the truth. Youngest daughters Kendall and Kylie are divided in their loyalties to their parents. Bruce’s sons from a previous marriage, Brody and Brandon never got along well with Kris because they believe she alienated them from their father when they were growing up and for 10 years refused to let him pay child support. Bruce’s sons still have bitter feelings about Kris and are happy that Bruce and Kris have finally split because now they can reconnect with their dad.
- Kris is doing her best to give the impression that on the same day she and Bruce Jenner announced their split. Bruce willingly came to the studio to film scenes for the Kardashian family reality TV show. The truth is that Bruce no longer wants to be involved in “Keeping Up with the Kardashians.” But because of the ironclad contract Kris Jenner negotiated for him, he must continue to appear on the show. See Bruce Jenner Contractually Bound to Continue Appearing on Kardashian TV Show. Bruce has firmly stated that he will film future scenes only on his terms.
- Kris wants everyone to believe that she was the one who orchestrated the split. The truth is that Bruce is the one who wanted to leave. At first Kris tried to discourage him from leaving by telling him it would be bad for their image and would damage the Kardashian brand. But Bruce had had enough of Kris so he moved out of the family mansion in Calabasas months ago and refused to return.
- Kris says she and Bruce are the best of friends and talk on the phone to each other at least a dozen times a day. Sources in Bruce’s camp say he only talks to Kris when he absolutely has to. They say Bruce has no phone contact with his estranged wife unless there are matters related to his daughters Kylie and Kendall that need to be discussed.
Is Kris Jenner Lying about the Divorce?
It remains to be seen whether or not Kris is telling the truth when she says that she and Bruce have no plants to get a divorce. If she’s lying about this too, it’s easy enough to find out. Time will tell. We just have to wait and see.
NOTE: Please feel free to Tweet this article, like it, or share it with your Facebook friends.
For more articles Kris and Bruce Jenner, the Kardashian clan, and other celebrity marriages, divorces, and relationships, visit www.RuthsCelebrityGossip.com, www.CelebrityInfidelity.com and www.MarriageNewsandViews.com.
*** © copyright 2013 Ruth Houston / All Rights Reserved.
Ruth Houston is a journalist, author, columnist, speaker and member of the American Society of Journalists and Authors (ASJA) specializing in celebrity and lifestyle topics. She writes a Celebrity Infidelity column, and is frequently called on by the media to comment on celebrity infidelity scandals, high profile infidelity court cases, and popular infidelity/ relationship issues in the news. Ruth also does cruise ship lectures on celebrity scandals, as well as other lifestyle topics. To interview infidelity expert Ruth Houston, or have her speak at your next event, call 718 592-6029 or e-mail InfidelityExpert@gmail.com