"Fresh from the festering fever-swamps of the liberal intellectual wastelands comes the conspiracy so well-hidden there’s absolutely no evidence for it," Twitchy said, posting a number of tweets by Obamacare supporters.
"If I were writing the Obamacare launch as a novel, it would turn out the Koch brothers hired someone to sabotage the ACA website," one person said.
"I believe the Koch Bros even tried to sabotage the ACA website. I put nothing past these devils," another person added. The tweet was deleted, but not before being captured by Twitchy.
"Why haven't you commented on the obvious sabotage of the ACA website by the Koch Bros and Tea Prty?" asked one person.
"ACA is working. The sabotage from the Tea Pty, koch Bros and Jim Demint is not working. They are terrorists," the Twitter account added.
"Koch bros hired techy smart hackers 2 sabotage! GOP shutdown was to distract joy of PO promise 2 give Affordable Healthcare," tweeted "Tony Genovese."
A number of Twitter users claimed the site was sabotaged by the Koch brothers -- one of the left's favorite boogeymen -- and the Tea Party, without providing a shred of evidence to support the claim. Some claimed the Koch brothers paid people to sabotage the site, while others insisted people were paid to "clog up" the site. Still others pointed fingers of blame at House speaker John Boehner, R-Ohio.
The site has been plagued with a number of problems since it opened, with the New York Times reporting that as many as five million lines of code will need to be repaired.
On Tuesday, the Washington Free Beacon reported that part of the problem was the administration itself.
"Adding to the growing list of reasons for the failure in the Obamacare website rollout. CNN’s Joe Johns reports that the government did not know what they wanted from the website. The report concludes that the government 'kept changing the goal post…making it difficult for contractors to deliver a product,'” the Free Beacon said.
But even that meant nothing to Obama supporters who believe a cabal of "traitors" are part of a vast right wing conspiracy to keep the site from working.
One person responded by wondering why the Koch brothers didn't use their omnipotent power to "sabotage" the election.
- Juan Williams blames GOP for Obamacare software failures (Video)
- Dem. Rep. John Conyers: Massive Obamacare law a 'very small and modest bill'
- John Conyers: Obamacare "platform" to socialized health care
- Nancy Pelosi: Obamacare about the freedom to choose happiness
- About that Obamacare penalty: The government has no way of enforcing it
- Report: Obamacare provision will allow 'forced' home inspections by gov't agents
- Architect of Obamacare to release comic book explaining law
- Sebelius: Obamacare to favor gays over straight people
- Most native Americans pay no deductibles or copays with Obamacare
- MSNBC’s Chris Matthews: Orrin Hatch unpatriotic for not worshiping Obama, calling Obamacare a ‘bill’
- Do liberals really want a second civil war in America?
- Liberalism: An ideology of rage and hate
- Liberalism remains an ideology of genocidal hate and rage
For hard-hitting conservative commentary, please visit Joe's blog, the Conservative Firing Line. You can also find Joe's articles at Right News Now, Tea Party Tribune, Newsbusters, Liberty Unyielding and PolitiCollision.