Mike Malloy, the liberal talk show host who once suggested an angel of the Lord murder everyone in the Tea Party by cutting off their heads, marked the recent anniversary of the 9/11 terror attack by claiming former Vice President Dick Cheney ordered United Airlines Flight 93 be shot down, Noel Sheppard reported at Newsbusters Thursday.
"And that disappearing jetliner and all the disappearing bodies at the Pentagon, right? I'm sorry, I'm just no - and - in Pennsylvania? The conventional wisdom being that oh yeah, well the passengers tried to overtake or overcome the hijackers and everything crashed, when in fact I think even a cursory examination of that crash site, as spread out as it was, would indicate that that plane was shot down by a bloodthirsty, orders from a bloodthirsty son of a bi**h named Dick Cheney," Malloy said.
Apparently, Malloy thinks the phone calls from Flight 93 passengers -- including one from Todd Beamer, who famously said, "Let's roll" -- never happened, and were all made up.
"Honestly," Sheppard asked, "how does a man so deeply deranged have his own radio show?"
Malloy, perhaps the most unhinged liberal on radio today, recently demanded Christian evangelist Pat Robertson die and said this February that he wanted to see the entire Republican Party dead, echoing sentiments made by gay sex columnist Dan Savage and other unhinged leftists on social media networks like Twitter.
"But I have an interest in seeing the entire Republican Party die. I mean, on their backs, their little squiggly legs up in their air. I want to see the Republican Party dead," he said.
In 2011, he also suggested that SEAL team 6 assassinate George W. Bush.
“So when does Seal Unit 6, or whatever it's called, drop in on George Bush? Bush was responsible for a lot more death, innocent death, than bin Laden,” he said.
But being a good liberal, Malloy is never held accountable for anything he says, no matter how outlandish or false.
- Liberal talker Mike Malloy demands Pat Robertson die, 'Go home to Jesus'
- Liberalism remains an ideology of genocidal hate and rage
- Liberalism: An ideology of rage and hate
- Liberal graffiti states desire of leftists: ‘Kill all Republicans’
- Do liberals really want a second civil war in America?
- Liberal talker Mike Malloy: ‘Angel of the Lord’ should behead Tea Party members
- Liberal talker Mike Malloy says he wants GOP 'literally dead'
- Liberal hate talkers Malloy, Rhodes attack Dick Cheney for getting new heart
- Liberal hate talker Mike Malloy mocks tornado victims on radio program
- Liberal talker Mike Malloy suggests SEAL team assassinate Pres. Bush
- Mike Malloy accuses Glenn Beck of conspiracy to assassinate President Obama
- Gay sex columnist to Bill Maher: I wish all Republicans were f-----g dead
- Hollywood kills Tea Partiers, Christians in movie ‘God Bless America’
For hard-hitting conservative commentary, please visit Joe's blog, the Conservative Firing Line. You can also find Joe's articles at Right News Now, Tea Party Tribune, Newsbusters, Liberty Unyielding and PolitiCollision.
Be sure to listen to "Grit and Grace" every Thursday from 6-8 p.m. Pacific Time on Blog Talk Radio, where you can hear Joe discuss current events.