On Monday, Americans for Prosperity sent a tweet that contained a picture of a piece of hate mail intended for Julie Boonstra, the Michigan mom and leukemia patient who spoke of her struggles with Obamacare in an AFP ad.
Boonstra said she was given a 20 percent chance of survival after being diagnosed with leukemia. Then, like so many others, she became a victim of Barack Obama's broken promises and lost her insurance coverage.
"This letter to cancer victim Julie Boonstra tells you everything you need to know about the 'tolerant' left," tweeted Slade O’Brien, southern regional director for AFP.
"I'm tired of seeing your dying a** on TV," the letter said. "You should be ashamed of yourself. Hope cancer kills you soon."
The letter was unsigned, and the envelope had no return address. There was a phone number that read "1-800-eat-s***."
Peters, who is running for the Senate, also threatened the television station that ran the AFP ad.
"If you like your free speech, you can keep your free speech," Twitchy said. "Period."
One person told O'Brien that "trying to keep it classy w/ the classless is a waste of time," and suggested a "scorched earth policy."
"That message was written by one sick puppy whose idea of being a good person is twisted," another person said.
"Don't you just love that liberal compassion?" asked Twitter user "Roger Jones."
In February 2011, we first noted that liberalism, at its core, is an ideology of rage and hate. On just about any given day, liberals prove that initial assertion to be correct.
- Kathleen Sebelius left speechless upon learning Obamacare is wildly unpopular
- Liberalism: An ideology of rage and hate
- Covered California sends voter registration card pre-marked for Democratic Party
- UN: Denying Obamacare to illegal immigrants a human rights concern
- Obamacare navigators reportedly enrolling people at Mexican consulates
- Report: Obamacare provision will allow 'forced' home inspections by gov't agents