It seems the mere mention of the name "Palin" is enough to send liberal hatemongers over the edge. On Saturday, Twitchy reported that's exactly what happened when 12-year-old Piper Palin tweeted a "selfie" that was a clever response to something her mother posted on Facebook. Predictably, liberal hatemongers on Twitter reacted like Pavlov's dogs and engaged in the usual hatred Americans have come to expect from the left.
The former governor, Twitchy said, was in Pasadena on Friday to promote her new outdoor program.
Palin told television critics she hoped her program would “empower young women to get outdoors, be self-sufficient, and work extremely hard so they can live life vibrantly.”
“I’m convinced the world will be a better place when we have more girls holding fish in pictures and fewer holding selfie cameras in front of the bathroom mirror,” she added.
That message inspired Piper to take a shot of herself holding "fish" and a selfie camera in front of the bathroom mirror.
"Oh what a 12-year-old sense of humor! Piper just finished up her basketball game, and I told her to read my latest Facebook post. So she did, then immediately went to the bathroom mirror to 'hold a fish.' Clever! Well, guess I’ll at least credit her and her teammate for efficiently killing two birds with one stone," the former governor wrote.
The hatemongers struck on cue, sending vile tweets advancing a conspiracy theory that Sarah Palin had sex with ex-NBA star Glen Rice.
"Is Piper the baby of Glen Rice? Afterall, (sic) she likes basketball," one hatemonger said.
"No she is the baby of Todd! and the glenn rice story is not true," another person said in response.
Most of the tweets captured by Twitchy have been deleted, but they capture the vitriol typically spewed by the left whenever the name "Palin" is mentioned.
These are the kind of people Roger Ailes referred to when he said he brought Palin back to Fox to "piss off the people that wanted her dead." Recently, liberal hatemongers expressed a desire to see Palin murdered on the set of her new program.
As we have reported time and again, liberals have repeatedly demonstrated what conservatives call "Palin Derangement Syndrome," with messages of hate and desires to see the former governor murdered.
Liberals have also attacked Palin's children, demonstrating that theirs is an ideology of hate and rage.
The situation has gotten so bad that one cannot help but wonder if liberals really do want a second civil war in America.
- Sarah Palin says she joined Fox News to anger people who want her dead
- Liberalism: An ideology of rage and hate
- Liberalism remains an ideology of genocidal hate and rage
- Liberal hatemongers on Twitter hope Sarah Palin murdered on new outdoor TV show
- Unhinged: Disgraced former Dem. official calls for eating Republicans, blowing up 2016 GOP convention
- Liberal graffiti states desire of leftists: ‘Kill all Republicans’
- Toxic rhetoric: Twitter users want Sarah Palin dead, media yawns
- Facebook page calling for death of Sarah Palin gets more violent
- Actor Orlando Jones to Liberals: 'Kill Sarah Palin'
- Actor Orlando Jones defends tweet calling for Sarah Palin's murder
For hard-hitting conservative commentary, please visit Joe's blog, the Conservative Firing Line. You can also find Joe's articles at Right News Now, Tea Party Tribune, Liberty Unyielding and PolitiCollision.