South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley received a brand new Beretta PX4 Storm pistol for Christmas. While she was extremely happy with the gift, liberals predictably responded with hateful messages, including wishes she would kill herself with it, Twitchy reported Friday.
"Our family had a wonderful Christmas together! I must have been good Santa gave me a Beretta PX4 Storm," she tweeted.
"Please God, use it on yourself. Like before New Years," one person said in response.
"I hope you don't accidentally shoot someone in your family with it. Actually, I don't really care either way," another person said.
Yet another person falsely claimed Haley was somehow promoting murder by posting a picture of the pistol.
"I know where she should stick it," one person exclaimed.
Some refused to understand why Haley would want or need a gun.
"No clue as to why our governor needs a handgun," tweeted "Katie Thompson."
Setting aside for a moment the fact that the Constitution allows for the private ownership of guns, Haley was the target of a parent volunteer who was arrested earlier in December for threatening to kill the Republican governor.
According to the Huffington Post, Jennifer Phillips, a volunteer with the Santa's Workshop program at Liberty Elementary School, allegedly told a school employee: "I'm going to smuggle a gun in and kill this Governor."
Phillips was arrested, but Haley brushed off the threat.
"When you make decisions, you make some people happy and you make some people upset," she said. "There are some people who take it a little bit further, and that is part of my job is to deal with it."
It's not the first time Haley's life has been threatened.
"I hope someone murders you before I do," Shafer's comment allegedly said. "How's that for freedom of speech?"
According to Mediaite, the $575 pistol was a present from her husband.
- Liberalism: An ideology of rage and hate
- Liberalism remains an ideology of genocidal hate and rage
- Occupy sympathizer arrested for threatening to kill SC Governor Nikki Haley
- The left’s shutdown battle cry: Kill them all!
- Liberal graffiti states desire of leftists: ‘Kill all Republicans’
- Do liberals really want a second civil war in America?
- Des Moines columnist calls for repeal of Second Amendment, death of gun owners
- New Black Panther leader: Hunt down and kill white people
- Houston man accused of threat to kidnap, murder and burn Sen. Ted Cruz
- Man sentenced for threatening member of Congress, claims he watched too much MSNBC
- Responding to Arapahoe High shooting, liberals engage in bloodthirsty, genocidal hate
For hard-hitting conservative commentary, please visit Joe's blog, the Conservative Firing Line. You can also find Joe's articles at Right News Now, Tea Party Tribune, Newsbusters, Liberty Unyielding and PolitiCollision.