With the next part of their upcoming “Take Me Home” world tour right around the corner, the lads of One Direction are making the most of their break this week. Liam Payne took to Twitter this Friday, Feb. 1, to wish fellow band member Harry Styles a very happy birthday, while Metro just revealed this Saturday morning the top ten “interesting” facts of two of the “Kiss You” singers, Louis Tomlinson and Liam Payne.
Only a few photos from Harry Styles’ “wild” 19th birthday party last night have been released so far, but from the looks of the bash, both Niall Horan and Harry had quite the fun night. Niall wrote on Harry’s page that it was a “right good laugh,” while Liam Payne took to Twitter to wish his mate a happy birthday:
“Happy birthday to my curly haired friend @Harry_Styles! We’re all getting old now!”
As for the new facts on Louis Tomlinson that many One Direction fans probably didn’t know before, here they are:
10. If you’re a vegetable lover you’re in luck because Louis once bizarrely admitted he’s fond of girls who like carrots.
9. If Louis could go anywhere on holiday, he’d be up for a trip to Narnia.
8. The 21-year-old’s favourite film is Grease – and he used to pretend he was Danny Zuko growing up.
7. His favourite band of all time is How To Save A Life hitmakers, The Fray.
6. He can sing and he can dance but Louis’ talents don’t end there – he can also play the piano pretty well too.
5. Louis has more female admirers than most of the world’s male population put together but he was once dumped for not being attractive enough.
4. He once admitted he’d fancy Harry Styles if he was a fan, adding that his curly-haired pal would be his dream Valentine. He’s even got a picture of him on his bed-side table. Apparently.
3. At school he flashed his bum to his headteacher and was swiftly suspended for three days.
2. Louis fancies himself as the prankster of the pack and once pulled down Niall Horan’s trousers at a petrol station for all to see.
1. Louis once woke up to Harry slapping his willy against his face. He said of the experience: ‘It actually wrapped around my whole head!’
Liam Payne’s list of top ten interesting facts were also revealed this morning: any that surprise you, One Direction fans?
10. Before Harry Styles coined the name One Direction, Liam suggested the boys called themselves USP – which stood Unique Selling Point. Phew!
9. Liam made it through to judges’ houses stage on the 2008 series of The X Factor at the tender age of 14. Simon Cowell callously rejected him but urged him to come back in two years time when he was a bit older.
8. Liam follows more fans on Twitter than all of his bandmates put together. He’s currently keeping tabs on more than 13, 600 lucky Directioners.
7. He now has two fully functioning kidneys. As a baby the Little Things hitmaker was told one was scarred and dysfunctional but was told it had miraculously started working again last year. Yay!
6. Ok so maybe we could have worked this out, but Louis Tomlinson is Liam’s favourite 1D member to be around when he’s feeling down. ‘Even if I’m in a situation where I’m mad at him,’ he said.
5. Niall Horan reckons Liam is the Gary Barlow of the group. ‘He says things like, “Come on boys, let’s roll. Let’s get going”. He knows it and can’t deny it,’ the Irish lad once said.
4. Liam is planning on naming his firstborn child Taylor, regardless of whether it’s a boy or a girl. Awkward!
3. ‘Magic match-up man’ Harry set Liam up with his girlfriend and X Factor dancer Danielle Peazer. The pair met while 1D were on the show in 2010.
2. If he had to eat one of his bandmates to survive he’d choose Zayn Malik. Does this mean Zayn is his least favourite?
1. Liam is a closet cross-dresser. His elder sisters Ruth and Nicola used to make him dress in women’s gear. ‘They used to try to influence my fashion a bit. Which you know… may have involved a heel or two,’ he confessed.